Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- February 5, Happy Super Bowl 50! Go Broncos!
- February 3, Mary Buller, president of Klein Buendel, is featured this week in an article in the Golden Transcript.
- February 2, KB together with Rocky Mountain Sunscreen, and members of the Colorado Cancer Coalition's Skin Cancer Task Force attended the SnowSports Industries America (SIA) Snow Show held at the Colorado Convention in Denver.
- January 27, Drs. David Buller and Barbara Walkosz and colleagues have a new publication: Andersen, P.A., Buller, DB, Walkosz, BJ, Scott, MD, Beck, L. Liu, X. Abbot, A, & Eye, R, Environmental variables associated with vacationers' sun protection at warm weather resorts in North America.
Read more news here