Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- March 23, Dr. Barbara Walkosz and colleagues have a new publication.
- March 19, Drs. Barbara Walkosz and Robert Dellavalle (speaker) will present their research on the “Sun Safety Practices of Tattooed Individuals” at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting.
- March 15, Mary Buller, Erwin Bettinghaus, David Buller, Xia Liu, and Lyndsay Fluharty have a publication in the most recent issue of Preventing Chronic Disease.
- February 16, Way To Serve Español Launches in New Mexico!
Read more news here