Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- March 31, Klein Buendel scientists and staff are presenting several papers and posters at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine being held March 29 - April 1 in San Diego, CA.
- March 28, Congratulations to Dr. Valarie Meyers, Senior Scientist, on her selection into the 2017 class of the Society of Behavioral Medicine Fellows.
- December 15, KB staff donated toys and gifts for local kids and families again this year as part of the 2016 Annual Denver Metro BOMA Gift & Toy Drive!
- November 1-3, Dr. David Buller, Dr. Barbara Walkosz, and Ms. Mary Buller are representing Klein Buendel at the 2016 World Cancer Congress in Paris, France sponsored by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC). They are presenting findings from recent surveys or studies on skin cancer and Zika prevention, occupational sun protection, and communicating about cancer, respectively.
Read more news here