Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- November 1-3, Dr. David Buller, Dr. Barbara Walkosz, and Ms. Mary Buller are representing Klein Buendel at the 2016 World Cancer Congress in Paris, France sponsored by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC). They are presenting findings from recent surveys or studies on skin cancer and Zika prevention, occupational sun protection, and communicating about cancer, respectively.
- October 27, The Klein Buendel research team will be attending the annual American Public Health Association being held in Denver at the Colorado Convention Center October 29 through November 2. This year's topic is "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Ensuring the Right to Health".
- October 14, Klein Buendel has been featured in the 150th Anniversary Special Edition of the Golden Transcript - Telling Golden's Story Since 1866.
Read more news here