Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- January 28, Dr. David Buller and colleagues have two publications on a smartphone sun-safety mobile app in the most recent issue of JAMA Dematology!
- January 05, Klein Buendel is thrilled to announce that Dr. Gill Woodall has joined the KB team as a Senior Scientist.
- December 23, KB collected toys for local children as a part of the 2014 Annual Denver Metro BOMA Gift & Toy Drive!
- December 18, Klein Buendel is proud to announce its Fall 2014 graduates.
Read more news here