Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- April 23, KB Scientist Valerie Myers and KB Collaborators Alan Delamater and Cheryl Albright attend Society of Behavioral Medicine's 36th Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas.
- April 17, At a recent Communications and Journalism research colloquium at the University of New Mexico (UNM), Dr. Gill Woodall presented the research that provided the foundation for the www.gohealthygirls.com website.
- April 13,SunZapp, KBís sun safety smartphone app, is mentioned in the May 2015 issue of Popular Science Magazine!
- March 23, Dr. Barbara Walkosz and colleagues have a new publication.
Read more news here