Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- May 4, The American Academy of Dermatology has designated the first Monday in May as Melanoma Monday
- April 29, KB Scientist Gill Woodall attends the Responsible Retailing Forum in Oklahoma City.
- April 23, KB Scientist Valerie Myers and KB Collaborators Alan Delamater and Cheryl Albright attend Society of Behavioral Medicine's 36th Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas.
- April 17, At a recent Communications and Journalism research colloquium at the University of New Mexico (UNM), Dr. Gill Woodall presented the research that provided the foundation for the www.gohealthygirls.com website.
Read more news here