Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- November 13, Dr. Val Myers and Courtney Fulinteer attend the 2015 Regional Partner Forum on Community Engaged Research sponsored by the Community-Campus Partnerships for Health.
- November 02, KB Scientist, Dr. Valerie Myers, attends ObesityWeek 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
- October 30, Dr. David Buller gives a presentation at the Texas Skin Cancer/Melanoma Screening and Prevention Summit at the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston Texas.
- October 16, Go Sun Smart (GSS) is a proud contributor to the Santa Fe Independent Film Festival being held this week in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- September 23, sunZapp, KB's sun safety app, has surpassed 5,000 downloads. It has been a sun safe summer.
Read more news here