Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- December 18, Klein Buendel is proud to announce its Fall 2014 graduates
- December 01, Klein Beundel President Mary Buller and Project Coordinator Lyndsay Fluharty are attending the 2014 Minority Health & Health Disparities Conference in National Harbor, Maryland.
- October 29, On October 30, 2014, the National Cancer Institute's Behavioral Research Program will be hosting its inaugural Crosstalk Symposium: Leveraging Lessons Learned across Behavioral Domains.
Read more news here