Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- February 16, Way To Serve Español Launches in New Mexico!
- February 02, KB along with Rocky Mountain Sunscreen and members of the Colorado Cancer Coalition’s Skin Cancer Task Force attended the SnowSports Industries America (SIA) Snow Show held at the Colorado Convention in Denver this past weekend.
- January 28, Dr. David Buller and colleagues have two publications on a smartphone sun-safety mobile app in the most recent issue of JAMA Dematology!
- January 05, Klein Buendel is thrilled to announce that Dr. Gill Woodall has joined the KB team as a Senior Scientist.
Read more news here